For the past week, I’ve been really craving a salad. Today, I finally has time to go to the supermarket and get the ingredients to make one.
This salad is really easy to do and is very tasty.
To make it you will need:
– Chinese lettuce
– Cherry tomatoes
– Bell pepper
– Smoked mackerel
– Honey and mustard salad dressing
– take a few leaves of the lettuce, chop and put in a bowl
– cut a few cherry tomatoes in half and place in the bowl
– cut the cucumber and peppers into cubes (or whatever shape you like) and place in the bowl
– thinly slice a few of the horseradish and place in the bowl.
– peel and cube half the avocado and place in the bowl.
-pour the salad dressing in, toss an plate up.
– add the smoked mackerel on top and voila! Your salad is ready to be eaten.