I’ll be honest, I don’t really do new years resolutions because I know that I probably will not stick to them. So every year my resolution is usually very simple…..to be happy.
This year is no different. I haven’t really made any resolutions. I have things I’d like to do but if I don’t then it’s not a huge deal. A friend of mine told me that she decided that this year she’ll set herself 13 goals to achieve and I thought that’s not a bad idea! I’d like a bit of that action too. So here are my 13. How about you? Have you set yourself any goals?
1. Continue learning French
2. Eat more fruit and nuts
3. Exercise more
4. Read more
5. Wear all the shoes I own at least once during the year
6. Wear makeup more often
7. Wear heels to work more often
8. Dress up more when I go out instead of just going for the old staple of jeans and a smart top
9. Save enough to buy a car
10. Own a pair of Louboutins
11. Sort out my nuisance of a skin by finally becoming acne free
12. Keep my hair healthy and get a couple of inches of length
13. To be happy and take pleasure in the little things.