I’ve been craving a smoothie for a while now but kept forgetting to buy fruits to make one. Well today I checked my fridge and there were enough ingredients to make myself one.
I like making things up as I go along, so I decided that I’d use a little bit of all the fruits I had in my fridge and see what it turned up. The answer to that was a pretty fine tasting refreshment! It was somewhere between a smoothie and a milkshake, so I shall dub it a smooshake.
1. natural yogurt (I’m using soya because I don’t like milk but you don’t have to)
5. grape fruit
To make this:
1. Put about half the pack of grapes, half the apple (diced into cubes) and half the pack of strawberries in a blender.
2. Cut the grape fruit in half and squeeze out the juice into the blender
3. Add about a quarter of the tub of natural yogurt
4. Blend until smooth. If you’re like me and don’t want it super smooth, just blend for 2-3 minutes and that should be enough. Or just keep checking the consistency to see what it’s like until you’re happy.
5. Pour into a glass and enjoy!